Tag Archives: Remus Lupin
Tagged #StarringJohnCho, Autostraddle, Black Panther, Buzzfeed, Captain America: Civil War, Dune, Elsa, Frozen, Harry Potter, Hypable, io9, JK Rowling, John Cho, Met Gala, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Orphan Black, Reductress, Remus Lupin, Ta-Nehisi Coates, The Craft, The Mary Sue, The Toast, Xena, Xena Warrior Princess
- JK Rowling has officially apologized for the death of Remus Lupin, AS WELL SHE SHOULD. [The Mary Sue]
- “How to be a lady in the streets and a haunted clock tower in the sheets” is some relationship advice I can get behind. [Reductress]
- This year’s Met Gala theme was “Manus x Machina: Fashion in an age of technology” and there were some amazinggg outfits. [The Mary Sue]
- Lots of people want the Frozen sequel to give Elsa a girlfriend, so much so that it started a hashtag, and inspired some adorable fan art. [The Mary Sue/Buzzfeed]
- Want to see all Hollywood movies star John Cho? There’s a Twitter account for that.
- Turns out, the fact that Xena and Gabrielle were never on screen together in the opening credits was a conscious decision, as if anything could make that show less gay. [io9]
- “Bible verses where ‘the abyss’ has been replaced with ‘Arrakis’ and ‘the spirit’ has been replaced with ‘the spice.'” [The Toast]
- Hypable wants Tony, Orphan Black‘s trans clone, back, but with better costuming, and without hypersexualizing him.
- Buzzfeed made a video of people copping to their cartoon crushes, and I’m just glad I’m not the only one.
- To celebrate the twentieth anniversary of The Craft, Autostraddle put together a roundup of articles on the film, a playlist, and the fond memories from the website’s contributors.
- And to cap things off here are a couple Black Panther things: Ta-Nehisi Coates talks about the comic reboot he wrote in this Marvel video (the first issue is out now!) and you can learn a little bit more about the decision to have the character speak Xhosa in Civil War over at Entertainment Weekly.