- Brianna Wu was a guest on the podcast Unjustly Maligned a couple months ago, where she talked about Star Trek: Voyager, the show’s underratedness, Seven of Nine, and feminist Trek.
- There’s a witchcraft documentary from 1971 that’s just popped up on the internet. It’s called The Power of the Witch and I will be watching it shortly. [Dangerous Minds]
- Bustle’s got a great short documentary profiling body-positive cosplayer of colour GeishaVi. She discusses acceptance, confidence, loving yourself to become someone else, and it’s super worth watching!
- “Chivalry isn’t dead you just don’t know what the fuck it is.” Do yourself a favour and click this. [Better Myths]
- “Top five classic horror films with queer subtext.” Man I love this time of year, everyone gets obsessed with magic and horror and all that good stuff. [Autostraddle]
- Ever wonder what Ursula would look like if she lived in different oceans? Thanks to Buzzfeed, wonder no more!
- The Mary Sue on Borderlands and asexual representation. (I had to stop myself from starting with “we don’t talk about asexuality enough” because I think I say it every time I link to something about asexuality. But it’s true.)
- Bitch has a list of eight martial arts films led by women, with a great selection including Chocolate and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.
Top image by Andrea Hickey