- A little while ago I shared a Buzzfeed piece called “Hermione Granger and the Goddamned Patriarchy,” and if you thought to yourself “gee, what this really needs is a dramatic reading,” then you are in luck.
- “Top five musical theatre songs about misandry.” What’s that? This has nothing to do with this blog? I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over lyrics like “throw your knowledge in his face / he’ll never try for second base.” [Autostraddle]
- What if everyone in all the Jurassic Park movies had to wear high heels? I am so glad you asked.
- I just finished reading volume two of The Wicked + The Divine (amazing comics, highly recommended), and Women Write About Comics has a cool multi-part breakdown of the mythology of the series.
- Bulimia.com is at it again, giving video game characters realistic body types.
- From FemHype, a piece titled “Fight Club: How masculine fragility is limiting innovation in games,” and a follow up article that explores how, when it comes to diversity, many gamers totally miss the point.
- “The five best and five worst demons to get possessed by.” [io9]