- I know you were all wondering, so here are graphic novel recommendations based on your zodiac sign. [Bustle]
- “10 adorable and terrifying things my girlfriend said while playing a post-apocalyptic lesbian in Fallout 4.” [Autostraddle]
- The Chronicle of Higher Education has a really interesting piece on the advent of climate fiction (books like Oryx and Crake and The Road) and how the subgenre is tackling real-world concerns.
- Mini short film about the genius sensibility of Hayao Miyazaki.
- Speaking of, you can now download OpenToonz, the free animation software used by Studio Ghibli. [Cartoon Brew]
- The death of Lexa on The 100 has sparked a whole lot of fury, but has, at the very least, kickstarted a good conversation about the Bury Your Gays trope. [The Mary Sue]
- “Batman v. Superman v. misogyny: the antifeminism of Dawn of Justice.” [Bitch]
- Okay so instead of dealing with any of my real life responsibilities, I’ve been playing Mass Effect 2. It’s been gutting, so this video called “true stories of BioWare heartbreak” rings particularly true. #CallMeSamara